Please read these sections carefully before using the www.digitalbeanstalk.co.uk website (the “Service”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website www.digitalbeanstalk.co.uk (the “Site”) which represents Digital Beanstalk Ltd. Using this Site indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this Site.
We may change our terms and conditions from time to time so you should review them regularly. Your use of this Site will be deemed an acceptance of the terms and conditions existing at that time.
1. Accessing This Site
1. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide on this Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of this Site, or this entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
3. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
2. Permitted Use
1. Subject to clause 2.2, you may print and download extracts from this Site for non-commercial use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Site are used separately from accompanying text; and
- no copyright and trademark notices are removed.
2. You agree not to:
1. use any part of the materials on this Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
2. copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of this Site, except as permitted above;
3. provide a link to this Site from any other website without obtaining our prior written consent.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the materials contained in the Site have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
4. Reliance On Information Posted
The information contained in the material on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of this Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Subject to clause 4.3 and to the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with use of this Site, including without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
5. Third Party Material
This Site may contain material submitted and created by third parties including other Site users and third party data providers. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material. You acknowledge that the provisions of these terms and conditions, including but not limited to clauses 3 and 5 apply to information provided by third party data providers and that you have no right to take any action against third party data providers as a result of your use of this Site.
Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them except as may be required by law.
7. Material Submitted By You
By submitting any material to us, you:
- automatically grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content; and
- waive all your moral rights in such materials.
- You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
You agree not to post any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting material in breach of clause 8.3.
8. Data Protection and Privacy
2. We hold a data protection registration and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein.
11. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, this Site. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
These terms govern the relationship between you and Digital Beanstalk Ltd when you use our Service. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the Service, any reference to “we”, “us”, or “our” is to Digital Beanstalk Ltd.
These terms set out important information regarding your rights, obligations and the restrictions that may apply when you use our service, and we recommend that you read this carefully before using the Service.
These terms are legally binding between you and Digital Beanstalk Ltd for your use of the services provided. Please read them carefully.
Every time you access the Website you are confirming you accept and will comply with these terms.
The terms set forward here are not transferable, and apply to you only.
If you do not agree with any of our terms then you should not use our Service
12. Earnings Disclaimer
Results may vary from individual to individual in calculating profits, and depend on the industry, capacity, advertising budget and other factors. The sales figures stated above are our own personal sales figures. Please understand our results are not typical, we’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter).
The average person who follows any ‘how to’ information gets little to no results. We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results may vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic – we make no guarantees whatsoever.
All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, then we’re not a great fit for you.
Collection of personal information
Our website (www.digitalbeanstalk.co.uk) collects personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete contact and enquiry forms or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies and similar technology
When you visit the website at a later date the cookie’s ID number is sent back to the website, allowing the website to recognise the user which can be really useful for you. This remembers you on repeat visits effectively letting you move around the Site without having to keep re-introducing yourself.
- Remember that you have used the Site before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the Site. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get and make sure that the Site runs fast enough;
- Store your preferences or your user name and password so that you do not need to input these every time you visit the Site;
- Customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site for you;
- Collect statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the Site; and
- Gather information about the pages on the Site that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a “market segment”.
This information is only collected by reference to the IP address that you are using, but does include information about the county and city you are in, together with the name of your internet service provider.
Some of the cookies used by our Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services (such as interest based advertising directed at your market segment) on our behalf.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
Visiting www.allaboutcookies.org will provide information on settings within your browser as well as other useful information on cookies.
Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site if you do so.
If you continue using this Site we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and similar technical tools from this Site and reserve the right to amend, remove or add new cookies and similar technical tools at any time.
If you would like to disable and or prevent any cookies from this Site from being saved in your browser, then please follow the links below or consult with your internet browser provider.
General cookie management resources
Browser specific cookie management resources
If you don’t want your information collected in this way, you can use Google’s Browser add-on to opt out of Google Analytics.