Who are Digital Beanstalk?

Our digital marketing team develops methods that will help your business catapult its sales in 90 days. Sounds hard to believe but it’s true. In fact, we’re so confident we can help you that we’ll even guarantee results – if we don’t reach our agreed KPIs, you can stop paying us until we do!

Our core principles of digital marketing are finding, attracting, and connecting with your target audience and existing customers. We want to help move money from your customer’s pocket to yours. BUT we want your customers to be happy to do it – and that is what drives us.

Our only focus is on getting results.

With all the responsibilities you have running a business, you may not have the time to master digital marketing. We understand. Keeping up with digital trends can be extremely difficult. That’s why, unlike other digital marketing agencies, we eliminate anyone we think we won’t be able to help.

We don’t want to mislead you into thinking we will bring you to the promised results if we aren’t confident that we can!

A Word From Our Founder and Head of Digital Growth, CJ Polo

Hi business builder,

Our secret to skyrocketing the number of patients to your practice is by appealing to the larger market. In any given market, only 3% of people are ready to go.

Our goal is to move the 97% of potential patients through your funnel because even potential customers who are disinterested can turn into your customers - as long as you know how to approach them. The problem is that most people treat every lead like the 3% who are ready to 'buy now'. They have no systems in place to capture and nurture the other 97%.

To reach 97%, you have to educate them. When your prospect isn't informed or knowledgable on a subject, they're in a state of uncertainty and people don't make decisions in this state. The more your customers know, the more likely they are to buy from you.

The question is, how do you get started...and more importantly, how do you succeed in this increasingly competitive industry? Well that's where we come in.

If you are committed to attracting more customers, growing your business, and are ready to commit time, energy, and resources into building a marketing machine for your business, partner with us - but only if you’re ready!

We screen all our clients before we start working with them, we do this through the free 30-minute strategy session. This benefits you as you get to walk away with a free marketing plan tailored to your business, while we make sure that you are a good fit before we commit to working together. But once you’re in, we are an extension of your team, we form a partnership.

To your success!

CJPolo

CJ Polo

Founder and Head of Digital Growth

What Makes DBS Different?

We don't just increase your online traffic, we connect you with life long customers.

Full Transparency

Access To Top Analytics

Full Client Support

Real Results

Want to Skyrocket Your Profits in
The Next 90 Days? Get In Touch
With the DBS Team Today